After a brief fling in 2008, actor Sean Penn and model Petra Nemcova appear together in Haiti--a month after Nemcova's split from fiancée, according to new reports.
They made their public debut at Cannes last month and recently went on a getaway trip to Mexico, the New York Post reports. The philanthropic couple seems to be getting pretty serious -- they traveled to Port-au-Prince over the weekend for a ceremony naming Nemcova a goodwill ambassador, according to the Post. Penn remains Haiti's "ambassador-at-large."
Penn ,51, has become an expert at dating within the Hollywood crowd. Besides his marriages to actress Robin Wright and Madonna, Penn has dated Scarlett Johansson, among other Tinseltown gals.
Nemcova,32, ended her engagement to English actor Jamie Belman this past April, the Post reports.
Nemcova famously lost her former fiancée, photographer Simon Atlee, in the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami and earthquake.
- Sean Penn says he’s in Haiti for the long haul
- Celebrity Support for Japan’s Tsunami Victims Builds
- David Arquette files for divorce from Courteney Cox, report says
- Rihanna and Chris Brown’s basketball party reunion fuels reconciliation rumors
- ‘Rock of Ages’ star Catherine Zeta Jones: I never wanted to be a groupie, I wanted to be the rock star
- EXCLUSIVE: Second Miss USA Contestant says she overheard list of Top 5 finalists before live announcement
- Which celebrity charities should you trust with your donations?
- Justin Bieber will have a date with police when he gets back to US, experts say
Click for more at the New York Post.