Here's what's happening out there:
• Selena Gomez shared a behind-the-scenes photo from the rehearsals of her upcoming "Revival" tour (above) which seems to suggest that she plans to parade her glittery, topless body across the stage as part of the show. So if it turns out that she doesn't, we think this photo can serve as sufficient proof of false advertising.
• April 26 marks a strange holiday called "Hug an Australian Day." But since we don't have any Aussie co-workers to smother with hugs, we're celebrating in our own special way: by ogling Australian Victoria's Secret model Shanina Shaik. Watch the clip below to join in (or ), then feel free to hug your computer screen:
• A new poll conducted by SurveyMonkey has found that a "Game of Thrones" character — specifically, Tyrion Lannister — would likely win in a presidential race against Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. Knowing this, it might be in Trump's and Clinton's best interests to start amassing dragons and wildling armies.
• Sony Pictures has released another trailer for "X-Men: Apocalypse" (below). In it, the X-Men are faced with a new threat in the form of an ancient God-like mutant named Apocalypse, forcing them to deploy an exciting new strategy: giving Jennifer Lawrence a much bigger role.
• NBC has announced that Harvey Fierstein and Jennifer Hudson will star in the network's upcoming production of "Hairspray Live!" playing Edna Turnblad and Motormouth Maybelle (respectively). At the present time, however, NBC has yet to announce which of the two will be wearing the more fabulous bouffant wig.
• "Baywatch" actor Zac Efron and his girlfriend,designer Sami Miro, have reportedly broken up after almost two years together. The couple has yet to give a reason for the split, but we imagine it must've been hard for Miro — a designer of men's shirts, among other things — to make peace with the fact that Efron rarely seems to wear one.
• Disney has announced plans to produce nine more live-action films, including "Tinkerbell" with Reese Witherspoon and "Cruella" with Emma Stone. There's also a Tim Burton-directed "Dumbo" movie with no star currently attached, but let's face it: Johnny Depp should start fitting himself for prosthetic elephant ears.
• And finally, on a more serious note, Kid Rock's personal assistant was found dead on Sunday, having suffered a serious ATV accident while shuttling Rock's guests around during a cookout on the musician's property. "Myself, the band, our family, friends and co-workers are devastated over this loss," said Rock in a statement.