Here's everything worth reading about:
• Just one day after posting a photo of herself standing naked behind a swordfish, Russian supermodel Irina Shayk has shared a topless photo in only a snorkeling mask (above), leading us to believe that the stylist for this particular shoot forgot all the clothes at home, and just drove Shayk out to a Bass Pro Shop instead.
• Speaking of Irina Shayk, fellow model Shanina Shaik really has a similar-sounding name, doesn't she? (Good segue, us!) Anyway, watch our interview with Shanina below to learn more about her rigorous workout regimen for Victoria's Secret (or see ), then please, forgive us for the dumb Irina/Shanina comment. We're trying.
• According to a source for Us Weekly, Rob Kardashian and his girlfriend Blac Chyna are discussing the possibility of their own reality show. Further details have yet to be released, so it's still anybody's guess as to how Rob plans to continue his reclusive, hermit-like lifestyle throughout filming. (Perhaps he'll speak through a sheet?)
• The other day on Instagram, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson confirmed that David Hasselhoff will appear in the upcoming "Baywatch" film, which seems odd, because Johnson is taking on Hoff's old role of Mitch Buchannon. That said, we can only assume there will be a time-travel element to the plot, wherein the original Mitch meets his future self and learns that, wow, he's really lost a lot of hair.
• According to Rolling Stone, Bob Dylan recently sold 6,000 "artifacts" from his private collection for an estimated $15–$20 million. The buyers say they plan to display these items at Tulsa's Gilcrease Museum as part of a new exhibit, which, when complete, will probably look a whole lot like Bob Dylan's junk-filled garage used to look.
• In an interview with GQ, "American Hustle" actress Amy Adams revealed that director David O. Russell made her cry on "most" days during filming. But this should come as come as no surprise to anyone who's seen David freak the hell out on Lily Tomlin in this expletive-laden rant from behind-the-scenes on "I Heart Huckabees."
• After posting a Nina Simone quote to Twitter, "Guardians of the Galaxy" actress Zoe Saldana was criticized by Nina Simone's official estate, who tweeted back with, "Cool story but please take Nina's name out of you mouth. For the rest of your life." So it's a good thing Saldana isn't playing Simone in a new biopic or anything! Oh, wait:
• Kanye West was allegedly caught surfing an illegal file-sharing website after tweeting out a photo of his computer monitor (one of his browser tabs gave him away). However, sources for Kanye now claim he did the whole thing as a joke, presumably because they think we're gullible idiots. In unrelated news, remember when Kim said she wished everyone were as honest as Kanye?
• And finally, Ariadna Gutierrez — who briefly served as Miss Universe before her dreams came crashing down — will reportedly star as Vin Diesel's love interest in the next "xXx" sequel … or at least that's what she believes. After all, it's still possible this whole thing is a mistake, and the filmmakers wanted Miss Philippines instead.