Here's what all the buzz is about:
• Model, actress and Alec-offspring Ireland Baldwin shared a shirtless behind-the-scenes selfie from her latest photo shoot, wearing only an unbuttoned bolero jacket, some undershorts and a Moschino belt (above). That said, Ireland's outfit has got us wondering: If a belt isn't holding up any pants or cinching a garment, is it really still a belt? (Just something to ponder.)
• Speaking of behind-the-scenes, we recently got an inside look at NYC restaurant Black Tap and their unbelievable (and insanely popular) milkshakes. Watch the video below to learn how they make their then undo your belt entirely and try mixing one up for yourself:
• "Taken" actor Liam Neeson revealed in the Irish Independent that he's dating an "incredibly famous" woman, but neglected to name which woman specifically. We can't say we blame him; as of late, the ladies in Neeson's life seem to have a way of getting abducted and sold into human-trafficking rings.
• "Eddie the Eagle" actor Hugh Jackman revealed on Monday that he's undergone surgery to remove a cancerous basal cell from his nose. To date, this is the actor's fourth procedure of this type, which unfortunately suggests that skin cancer loves Hugh Jackman's face just as much as the rest of us.
• On Monday, Gwyneth Paltrow testified against Dante Soiu, an alleged stalker who has been accused of sending her boxes of porn and sex toys over the past 17 years. Apparently, Soiu never realized that Gwyneth is one of those rare women whose heart doesn't immediately melt upon opening a romantic, thoughtful gift such as that.
• Earlier this week, reigning Miss USA Olivia Jordan attended a plethora of Super Bowl parties in a rose quartz dress with revealing cut-outs along the shoulders and chest (below), proving beyond a doubt that she's following through on her campaign promises to seek out new and interesting
• As reported by E! News, Super Bowl performer Beyonce Knowles rented out a $10,000-per-night AirBnB during her stay in San Francisco, where she was afforded access to a rooftop vegetable garden and an on-property chicken coop. For $10,000, though, those vegetables and chickens had better cook themselves in the home's state-of-the-art kitchen.
• And finally, fashion model and Sports Illustrated swimsuit siren Gigi Hadid posed completely nude for the March cover of Vogue Paris (below). Or, more accurately, Hadid posed almost completely nude save for a few chunky bracelets and a pair of heels, much to the dismay of wrist- and foot-fetishists everywhere: