Selena Gomez is not dating anyone, but new photos with Orlando Bloom are making the rumor mill start spinning again.
The singer, who is on her Revival Tour, made a pit stop at a Las Vegas club over the weekend and got cozy with the 39-year-old actor.
According to photos obtained by TMZ, the duo were spotted at the Mandalay Bay club Light – where she had an after-party for her concert at the resort's Event Center – and the pair were getting very “touchy-feely.”
In the pics, the 23-year-old singer is seen going in for a hug before seemingly nuzzling into Bloom in a booth.
While they got close at the club, TMZ reported the “Revival” singer when back to her hotel room alone.
- Orlando Bloom seen on cozy dinner date with Brazilian model Luisa Moraes
- Heartthrob Smackdown! Orlando Bloom Takes A Poke At Justin Bieber In Ibiza Hotspot
- Selena Gomez, Orlando Bloom Spotted Together, Singer Hires New Manager
- Best pix of the week
- ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ goes to Cuba
- Diane Guerrero at her book signing ‘In the Country We Love: My Family Divided’
Rumors have been swirling about the longtime friends for several years after they were spotted together at a 2014 concert shortly after his breakup with ex-wife Miranda Kerr. However, they have denied any hook-ups or relationships.
Bloom is dating fellow pop songstress Katy Perry – they flaunted their budding relationship at the Met Gala in New York City just last week.
As for Gomez, she told Marie Claire magazine recently that she is definitely dating – but is being very cautious.
"I've been having the best time," Gomez told the magazine. "But I don't trust anybody, so dating can only be fun if I know I'm going to have fun."