Working on the tarmac is a hard job, but somebody’s gotta do it. Luckily, there are lots of ways to brighten your day when work’s got you down.
Take this airport employee, for instance, who has some serious skills when it comes to flipping the orange caution cones. Frankly, if we had the same talent, we would also be dabbing and throwing ourselves onto baggage carts.
The video itself was also posted by Instagram user Sofía Troncoso, and reposted by Herb on Facebook, with the caption, “This is why my flights take so long so board.”
- These Flights to Tahiti Are Super Cheap — and Your Overwater Bungalow Is Waiting
- Alexa Will Now Order Your Favorite Dunkin’ Donuts
- The Biggest Legoland Yet Is Coming to New York — With Rides You Won't Find Anywhere Else
- WOW Air Is Offering $199 Flights to New Delhi
- What to Know If You're Flying This Labor Day Weekend
While the post is might be meant to be tongue-in-cheek, it should be noted that tarmac employees have little to do with boarding times, as Inc.com pointed out. Flight delays are much more likely to be caused by single-aisle planes, disorganized passengers, and other issues.
So let’s all enjoy that this magic moment was captured on camera, and that airport employees can have their fun while at work, too.
Lots of Facebook commenters are happy to know that their friendly, neighborhood tarmac workers are going their job and finding moment to have a good time.