Here's what everybody's gabbing about:
• Victoria's Secret model Sara Sampaio shared a cheeky pic from her recent trip to Burning Man, a large arts festival in the Nevada desert. And as far has we can tell, she's chosen to dress as some sort of post-apocalyptic underwear model, likely because she's grown tired of modeling underwear in this boring, pre-apocalyptic world.
• Half-hoodie and hip-holsters aside, we're never above taking beauty advice from someone as gorgeous as Sara. In a recent interview with FNM, Sampaio shared her secrets for always staying hydrated and maintaining flawless skin — both of which probably came in handy when partying in the dusty Nevada desert. Watch the video below to learn her tricks:
• On Monday, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson proved himself a hero after saving one of his French bulldogs from drowning, jumping in to rescue the puppy after it sank to the bottom of his pool (see pic below). In doing so, Johnson also proved himself to be much more buoyant than his bulging muscles and meaty body might suggest.
• Sam Smith, the British singer behind such hits as "Stay With Me" and "I'm Not the Only One," confirmed on Monday that he'll be singing the theme song for the next James Bond film. So far, all that's known is the song's title ("Writing's on the Wall"), so it's too early to report whether it's as horribly depressing as his last few tunes.
• On Monday, Kourtney Kardashian shared a photo of herself riding a handle-free tricycle in a tiny gold bikini (below). Now if only she could learn to ride a unicycle while wearing a tutu, she could apply for Bobo the Bear's job at the next three-ring circus that comes to town. (After Bobo retires, of course.)
• Martin Milner, who famously played a fast-driving LAPD officer on "Adam-12" and a fast-driving college graduate on "Route 66," passed away on Sunday evening. He was 86, and, according to a friend, much more interested in sport-fishing than fast-driving.
• Ruggedly handsome "Mad Men" actor Jon Hamm and his girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt have decided to break up after 18 years together. The couple didn't cite any specific reason for the split, although it's entirely possible he realized he's ruggedly handsome "Mad Men" actor Jon Hamm.
• Late last week on Instagram, Khloe Kardashian documented the removal of a lower back tattoo she got when she was just 16 (below). On the other hand, the unsettling instance when she licked her little sister's sweaty bellybutton remains inked on all of our collective consciousnesses.
• And finally, "Star Wars" fans across the country celebrated "Force Friday" last week, which was the day retailers started selling official merchandise inspired by "Star Wars: The Force Awakens." This was soon followed by "Stupid Saturday," when many of those consumers felt like idiots for blowing their grocery money on plastic lightsabers.