Here's what everybody's talking about:
• According to Instagram, actress Kate Hudson spent her Sunday watching football in barely any clothing, sloppily drinking wine and eating cheese puffs (below). So good news, everybody! You weren't the only ones!
• On the subject of sloppy things covered in cheese, we recently had the honor of learning the recipe for the signature cheeseburger served at NYC restaurant Happiest Hour. Watch the video below to see how it's made (), then grill up a few dozen for your next glamorously drunken boat outing.
• In addition to confirmed cameos from Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd, Paul Feig's upcoming "Ghostbusters" reboot will now feature cameos from original "Ghostbusters" actors Ernie Hudson (Winston Zeddmore) and Annie Potts (Janine Melnitz). Unlike Murray and Aykroyd, however, Hudson and Potts will most likely be hovering near the craft services table between scenes, hoping to snag leftovers to bring home.
• Prolific recording artist Ryan Adams has released his long-awaited version of Taylor Swift's "1989" album (listen to the whole thing here), featuring folkier, Adams-esque covers of every single track on her album. So finally, there exists a rendition of "Bad Blood" so hauntingly depressing that it's appropriate enough for a pet's funeral.
• As reported by Us Weekly, January Jones and her "Last Man on Earth" co-star Will Forte have broken up after five months together. No reason was given for their split, so we'll assume she only suddenly realized that Forte was not the actual last man on earth.
• In an interview with Details magazine, "Grandfathered" actor John Stamos implied that his ex-wife Rebecca Romjin convinced him to turn down a lead role in the FX series "Nip/Tuck," which went on to air for seven seasons. However, he has still yet to divulge who he blames for his doomed 2005 sitcom "Jake in Progress."
• Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy appeared on Monday's episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live" to promote their upcoming ABC series "The Muppets," but the discussion quickly devolved into a bickering session about their recent split (below). It's 's actually quite funny, too. Or rather, it's as funny as a contractually-obligated appearance from a fellow ABC cast can likely be:
• Model and reality star Kendall Jenner confirmed to the New York Post that she has, indeed, had her nipples pierced. She explained to Page Six that she had it done during a rebellious period in her life, apparently because Kendall has never heard of skipping school or joining a bad punk band for a few months.
• "Deadpool" actor Ryan Reynolds revealed in the October issue of GQ that he once caught a close friend trying to sell photos of his newborn daughter to the tabloids. Reynolds claims he stopped it before severing ties with this guy for good, meaning that we here at FNM will just have to find another of Reynolds' friends to bribe, dangit.