Here's what everybody keeps yapping about:
• The other day on Instagram, GUESS model Kara Del Toro (also a Carl's Jr. ) shared a brand new bikini pic from her photoshoot with Kode magazine (above). It's gorgeous and all, but geez, Kode! What's the matter? Couldn't you find a busty pic of Kara to publish? I mean, good heavens!
• Speaking of Kara, we recently interviewed the model about her Carl's Jr's bikini volleyball commercial — and to our surprise, she claimed she really does eat those burgers. Watch the interview below for more (or ), then curse yourself for not having the same burger-burning metabolism.
• Taylor Swift and her clique are reportedly pissed off at Kanye West over the rap lyrics to his new song "Famous," in which he boasts, "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex, why, I made that b**** famous." But personally, we think all rap fans should be pissed by Kanye's new rap lyrics, if only because he's not even trying to rhyme them anymore.
• Early on Thursday, Warner Bros. released the "official final trailer" for "Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice," which — in addition to confirming heated exchanges between Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and Lex Luthor — also reveals that Batman's new self-defense strategy consists entirely of throwing people through drywall:
• In an interview with Business Insider, Hugh Hefner's son Cooper claimed that he is not cool with the magazine's decision to eschew nude photography. He also stated that he's "certainly trying to do something about it," presumably before the magazine's board of directors institutes an annual "all-poncho" edition.
• According to TMZ, Shia LaBeouf is trying to seize his aunt and uncle's New York City apartment as a way to recoup the $840,000 he loaned his uncle in 2009. In related news, we're currently looking to seize $10.50 from Shia LaBeouf himself as a way to recoup the $10.50 we spent to see "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" in 2009.
• Universal Pictures has released a second trailer for "The Huntsman: Winter's War" (below), which will serve as a prequel to 2012's "Snow White and the Huntsman." This time, however, they're letting the evil queen's magic mirror explain the whole damn plot in the first 40 seconds:
• And finally, according to sources for People and Us Weekly, "Taken" actor Liam Neeson was only joking when he told the Irish Independent that he was dating an "incredibly famous" woman. Whether that means he's not dating anyone at all or merely dating a lowly common woman remains to be seen.