Public nudity may be frowned upon in certain spheres, but there are plenty of nudist havens around the world for those who want to celebrate the day au naturel.
These 5 clothing-optional or nude beaches are a welcoming spot for anybody who missed out on International Nude Day this past weekend, and still wants to celebrate the way that naturists would have wanted.
Gunnison beach, in Sandy Hook, New Jersey, is the state's only legal nude beach.
Moshup Beach, in Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, has a history of nudism, and an unofficial “clothing optional” area.
Miami's Haulover Beach has great weather year round for nude bathers.
Collins Beach, on Sauvie Island in Oregon, is a one-mile stretch of sand reserved as clothing optional.
- Meghan Markle Brought Her Favorite Hat to Wimbledon but Wasn't Allowed to Wear It
- Woman Survived for 7 Days Stranded on a Beach After Driving Off 200-foot Cliff in Big Sur
- 33 Passengers on Ryanair Flight Hospitalized After Sudden Loss of Cabin Pressure
- The Amazon Prime Day Deals Travelers Must Check Out ASAP
- Fire Spreading Near Yosemite Doubles in Size, Has Potential to Become a 'Major Threat' to the Park
San Francisco's Baker Beach is just one of the places you can celebrate Nude Day in the Bay Area.