Here's what everybody's gabbing about:
• Judging by the above Instagram photo, LeAnn Rimes is celebrating her five-year anniversary to Eddie Cibrian at a beachy resort with some friends. But while we appreciate the pic, we gotta ask: What gives, LeAnn?!? Couldn't you find a dirtier mirror to pose in front of? We'll forgive you this time, but geez! Help us out!
• Speaking of women who look fantastic in swimswear, we recently asked Sports Illustrated rookie Sofia Resing how she got started in the business — and boy, what a story! Watch the clip below to hear all about it (or ), then go clean your filthy mirrors. It's probably time.
• Less than a month after he revealed that David Hasselhoff would make a cameo, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson confirmed that original "Baywatch" actress Pamela Anderson will also be joining the cast (below). That said, we can only imagine that Yasmine Bleeth is patiently waiting by her phone.
• On Thursday, TIME magazine released a list of the 100 most influential people of 2016, which honors such folks as Leonardo DiCaprio, Nicki Minaj, and IMF director Christine Lagarde — each of whom is featured on a separate collectible cover. So hurry up and grab the Lagarde edition before it's too late. That one's sure to sell out first!
• The Weinstein Company has released the first trailer for "The Founder," which tells the story of how Ray Kroc (Michael Keaton) built McDonald's into a fast-food empire. Sadly, though, the film looks like it's going to skip over the part where Kroc genetically-engineers Ronald McDonald from old chicken parts and mustard packets.
• Speaking with the Huffington Post, "American Crime Story" actor David Schwimmer claimed he was worried that his famous role on "Friends" would distract viewers from his portrayal of Robert Kardashian. However, nothing could be further from the truth: Schwimmer's role on "Friends" distracts viewers from all his subsequent portrayals!
• Legendary musician Prince passed away on Thursday at his Paisley Park estate in Chanhassen, Minnesota. He was 57, and he'll be remembered fondly for his musical legacy, his raw sexuality, and that time he kicked Kim Kardashian the heck off the stage during a 2011 concert in New York:
• And finally, HBO has renewed their hit series "Game of Thrones" for a seventh season. In doing so, they've also guaranteed that we — for the seventh year in a row — will take a more active interest in the Stark and Lannister families than we do our own.