Here's what everybody's talking about:
• On Sunday, GUESS model Danielle Knudson shared a swimsuit pic (above) from her new campaign with Indie Soul, a company that specializes in "luxury bohemian swimwear." (Full disclosure: We don't know what the heck that means, but no matter. With Knudson in that suit, we're sure the phrase "luxury bohemian" will quickly become a popular new fetish.)
• Speaking of Knudson, she recently paid a visit to FNM's studios to discuss her campaigns for GUESS, including a sizzling "Charlie's Angels"-type shoot that — surely — is already quite popular with the online "Charlie's Angels" fetish communities. Watch the video below for a preview, then for more shots from her GUESS campaigns.
• According to Deadline, Belgian action star Jean-Claude Van Damme is developing his own half-hour sitcom called "Jean-Claude Van Johnson," which will follow the exploits of "the most dangerous undercover private contractor in the world." Heck, with a zany premise like that, how can it not be funny?
• "Hunger Games" actresses Jennifer Lawrence and Natalie Dormer (also of "Game of Thrones") accidentally kissed each other at the premiere of "Mockingjay: Part II" in London last week (below), which sent the internet into a frenzy of sorts. So if you happened to hear a loud "pop" on Friday, seemingly emanating from the heavens, it was probably just the sound of a thousand "Mockingjay" fans' heads exploding at once.
• This past weekend's episode of "Saturday Night Live" hosted by Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has earned the show's highest ratings since January 2012. However, it's still technically possible that Ben Carson will step in to host "SNL" in the next few weeks and slowly win over more viewers.
• Madonna took a page out of Taylor Swift's playbook on Saturday, inviting her celebrity friend Jessica Chastain to join her on stage during a concert in Prague (below). And then, perhaps taking a page out of your cousin Frank's online fan-fiction, she bent over and let Chastain spank her in front of the crowd:
• Horror legend Gunnar Hansen, who played the iconic psychopath Leatherface in 1974's "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre," has died of pancreatic cancer at the age of 68. He will be missed by slasher fans across the globe, although maybe not the ones who developed crippling bedwetting problems after seeing that first movie.
• In honor of Kris Jenner's 60th birthday, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kendall and Kylie got together to record a song/music video (set to the tune of Randy Newman's "I Love L.A."), which is actually a recreation of a song/music video Kris herself recorded thirty years ago (also set to the tune of "I Love L.A."). We know that might not make sense, but trust us, it makes much less sense when you see both videos below:
• And finally, newly divorced Food Network personality Giada De Laurentiis recently let slip to People magazine that she's dating again, and that "maybe" she's already seeing someone. Much to your cousin Frank's chagrin, though, it's probably not him.