Here's what all the fuss is about:
• GUESS girl Charlotte McKinney shared yet another sexy snapshot from her shoot with GQ Mexico, this time posing pantsless in only black boots and a cropped top (above). But seeing as she was in the last GQ snapshot she shared, these photos are actually getting more modest as they progress. Charlotte might as well be wearing a parka up there!
• In related news, the same photographers who shot Charlotte's pantsless pic also shot her sizzling pictorial for British GQ. (Some folks get all the good gigs, don't they?) Watch the video below for a peek, then curse yourself for studying accounting in college rather than photography:
• As revealed in an audio clip obtained by Page Six, Kanye West can be heard calling Taylor Swift a "fake a**" before his performance on this past Saturday's episode of "SNL." But considering Kanye didn't know he was being recorded, he was actually being a lot kinder than we would've expected. (So good job? Maybe? We guess?)
• After releasing their latest app on Wednesday, Kendall and Kylie Jenner's mobile game ("Kendall & Kylie") immediately shot to the top of the iTunes free app chart. So statistically speaking, roughly half of you are reading this article while deciding which ombre hairstyle or you'd like for your "Kylie" avatars.
• It was announced on Wednesday that Kurt Russell has signed on to appear in "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2," which — as anyone who has seen the first film would agree — is the most perfect casting decision since John Malkovich was chosen for the lead role in "Being John Malkovich."
• After three seasons on the judging panel, "Grease: Live" star Julianne Hough revealed that she will not be returning to "Dancing With the Stars" for its 22nd season (former judge Len Goodman will replace her). However, it's unknown whether Hough is taking time off to pursue other projects, or if Bruno Tonioli's unpredictable outbursts were simply too much for her to bear:
• The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is suing the marketing company that stuffed this year's Oscar gift bags with vaporizers and vibrators, claiming that the "less than wholesome" gifts are bad for their image. But seeing as these vapes and vibrators are being provided to all Oscar nominees free of charge, isn't the Academy looking a gift horse in the mouth, and subsequently, in the nether-region?
• And finally, George Gaynes, the actor who played Punky Brewster's foster dad on "Punky Brewster," died earlier this week at the age of 98. According to reports, Gaynes led a long, eventful life, studying opera in Italy, serving in the Dutch navy during WWII, starring on Broadway in New York, and … geez, why did we care so much about Punky Brewster? The show should've been about him!