Manchester City moved to the top of the 2 win over Bolton at the Reebok Stadium.

Goals from David Silva and Gareth Barry 10 minutes apart in the first half handed City a 2-0 lead before Bolton's Ivan Klasnic pulled a goal back before halftime.

Edin Dzeko restored the two-goal advantage for the Citizens just after the break, while Wanderers got back to within one through Kevin Davies in the 63rd minute.

Both sides recorded 4-0 wins on the opening weekend of the season, but it was City who got off the mark first with Silva's shot from 20 yards skipping just in front of goalkeeper Jussi Jaaskelainen and finding the back of the net.

It was a save that Jaaskelainen should have made, but he had no chance 10 minutes later when Barry sent a rocket into the upper-right corner from outside the area.

Klasnic responded within two minutes for Bolton as he did well to turn Martin Petrov's low cross past goalkeeper Joe Hart with a first-time strike, making it 2-1 at the break.

However, Dzeko hit right back for City in the opening minute of the second half when he latched on to a flick from James Milner and slotted his shot past the 'keeper.

Petrov's free kick in the 63rd was flicked past Hart by the head of Davies to cut the deficit to a goal, but City never looked like giving away its lead over the final 27 minutes.

Wolverhampton 2, Fulham 0

Wolverhampton, England - Wolverhampton made it two wins from two games to start the season on Sunday as the club topped Fulham, 2-0, at Molineux Stadium.

Kevin Doyle struck the opening goal in the 41st minute for Wolves, while the club doubled its lead in first-half stoppage time when Steven Fletcher's header struck the post and Matt Jarvis followed up the play to fire home the rebound.

Fulham has one point from its first two games after a draw with Aston Villa last weekend.

Norwich City 1, Stoke City 1

Norwich, England - Kenwyne Jones scored four minutes into stoppage time to help Stoke City snatch a point at 10-man Norwich City on Sunday.

The Canaries took the lead in the 36th minute through Ritchie De Laet, but Leon Barnett was sent off in the 62nd when he brought down Jonathan Walters as the last man.

It handed Stoke a penalty kick, but Walters saw his effort saved by goalkeeper John Ruddy, keeping the home side in front.

However, Jones rose up to head home Glenn Whelan's cross in the dying moments to earn a share of the spoils for the Potters.