The Associated Press, through news reports and a survey of FBS, has identified 54 players who have transferred since the end of last season using the graduate exception. Players listed below, with career stats unless otherwise noted:
American Athletic Conference
East Carolina - Jeffrey Coprich, rb, from California. 205 yards rushing and two touchdowns.
SMU - Jake Raulerson, c, from Texas. Started five games in 2014 and appeared in eight games last season.
Atlantic Coast Conference
Miami - Adrian Colbert, db, from Texas: 38 games, mostly on special teams.
NC State - Ryan Finley, qb, from Boise State: 646 yards passing, three touchdowns and five interceptions. Three starts last season.
- Joe Scelfo, c, from South Alabama: Two-year starter. First-team All-Sun Belt selection in 2015.
Syracuse - Amba Etta-Tawo, wr, from Maryland. 61 catches, 938 yards and three touchdowns.
- Gabe Sherrod, de, from Delaware State. Former wide receiver had 64 tackles, including 25 for loss, and eight sacks last season.
Oklahoma - Geno Lewis, wr, from Penn State. 90 receptions for 1,181 yards and eight touchdowns.
Kansas State - Cedric Dozier, db, from California. Started 16 games as a freshman and sophomore, but fell off to 11 tackles in 11 games last season.
Oklahoma State - Barry Sanders, rb, from Stanford: 672 yards rushing and five touchdowns.
TCU - John Diarse, wr, from LSU: 28 receptions for 412 yards and three touchdowns.
West Virginia - Maurice Fleming, db, from Iowa: 31 tackles and six pass break-ups.
Iowa - Ron Coluzzi, P, from Central Michigan. 12 for 19 on field goals and had a 37.6-yard punting average.
Illinois - Gimel President, de, from Auburn. 45 tackles and three sacks. Started nine games in 2014.
- Hardy Nickerson, lb, from Cal. 246 tackles, including 112 last season, one interception, two forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries.
Maryland - Trey Edmunds, rb, from Virginia Tech. 957 yards rushing and 13 touchdowns, including 675 and 10 as a freshman.
Michigan State - Kevin Williams, dt, from Nebraska. Missed two seasons with knee injuries. 27 tackles and three sacks.
Rutgers - Malachi Moore, de, from Boston College. 22 tackles.
- Ross Taylor-Douglas, db, from Michigan. 18 yards rushing and was moved to defensive back.
- Zach Allen, qb, from TCU. Completed two passes for 17 yards in 2014. Moved to receiver and caught one pass for eight yards in 2015.
Louisiana Tech - Dalton Santos, lb, from Texas. Sat out last season with an injury. 74 tackles in 2013, but only 11 in 2014.
Marshall - Terry Richardson, cb, from Michigan. 15 games, no starts.
UTEP - Zach Greenleaf, qb, from Fresno State. 1,079 yards passing, 14 touchdowns and six interceptions.
UTSA - Jared Johnson, qb, from Sam Houston State. 5,352 yards passing, 1,601 yards rushing and 50 total touchdowns. Started last two seasons.
- Jevonte Domond, ot, from LSU. Appeared in four games as a junior but none as a senior after he was arrested in the offseason and charged with domestic abuse.
- Ronnie Feist, lb, from LSU. Moved from linebacker to fullback. Five tackles and no carries in 13 games.
- Jordan Jones, te, from Gardner-Webb. Five career receptions.
Western Kentucky - Nick Dawson-Brents, lb, from Louisville. Four tackles.
- Keith Brown, lb, from Louisville. Five starts as a freshman. 33 tackles last season as a reserve.
- Tyler Ferguson, qb, from Louisville. Western Kentucky will be fourth school, including junior college. Zero starts at Penn State and Louisville.
- Steve Donatell, te, from Wake Forest. Switched from linebacker to tight end last season and made three receptions for 31 yards.
Buffalo - Grant Rohach, qb, from Iowa State. 1,459 yards passing and 10 touchdowns.
Miami University - Tee Shepard, db, from Ole Miss. Started career at Notre Dame and left the Rebels teams during last season.
Ohio University - Kevin Houchins, s, from Louisville. Eight tackles.
- Tom Strobel, dl, from Michigan. Six tackles. Also used as tight end.
Boise State - Will Adams, OT, from Auburn. 39 games, mostly on special teams.
Colorado State - Faton Bauta, qb, from Georgia. 202 yards passing in 18 games, including one start.
Paul Thurston, c, from Nebraska. 23 games, mostly on special teams.
Nevada - Akeel Lynch, rb, from Penn State. 1,318 yards rushing and seven touchdowns.
UNLV - LaKeith Walls, lb, from Illinois. 34 tackles and two sacks. Moved from running back to linebacker after freshman year.
Arizona State - Bryson Echols, cb, from Texas. 32 games, including one start.
Cal - Davis Webb, qb, from Texas Tech. 5,557 yards passing, 44 touchdowns and 22 interceptions.
Oregon - Dakota Prukop, qb, from Montana State. 5,584 yards passing, 46 touchdowns and 16 interceptions.
- Zac Morgan, ot, from Dayton. Three-year starter and all-Pioneer Football League selection in 2015.
Alabama - Gehrig Dieter, wr, from Bowling Green. 139 receptions for 1,661 yards and 12 touchdowns, including 94 catches for 1,033 yards and 10 touchdowns last season.
Auburn - T.J. Neal, lb, from Illinois. Two-year starter with 245 career tackles, including 109 last season.
- Marshall Taylor, cb, from Miami (Ohio) University. 109 tackles and three interceptions. Started 11 games last season.
Florida - Austin Appleby, qb, from Purdue. 2,777 yards passing, 19 touchdowns and 19 interceptions. Made 11 starts in three seasons.
Georgia - Tyler Catalina, og, from Rhode Island. Three-year starter and second-team all-Colonial Athletic Conference last season.
Ole Miss - Rommel Mageo, lb, from Oregon State. Two-year starter with 157 career tackles, including 87 last year.
Texas A&M - Trevor Knight, qb, from Oklahoma. 3,424 yards passing, 25 touchdowns and 19 interceptions. 853 yards rushing and eight TDs.
Georgia State - Conner Manning, qb, from Utah. 28 yards passing and an interception.
Georgia Southern - Micheal Summers, wr, from Georgia Tech. 29 receptions for 434 yards and two touchdowns. Left Georgia Tech team during last season.
Arkansas State - Chad Voytik, qb, from Pitt. 2,461 yards passing, 17 touchdowns and eight interceptions. One season as a starter.
Texas State - Eddie Printz, qb, from Missouri. Threw one pass in two games.
New Mexico State - Tyler Matthews, qb, from Southern Mississippi via TCU. 112 yards passing and a touchdown for Southern Miss.