The third time was the charm for No. 2 Oregon during the Ducks' first touchdown Saturday afternoon against Washington. But I have to say, I'm not sure I've ever seen what transpired on the drive.

Three reviews, on three consecutive plays, all within the 1-yard line, with two of the three plays being reversed after the reviews.

Pretty incredible. Let's take a closer look...

Play 1: Oregon had the ball, second-and-goal from the 7-yard line with 7:07 left in the first quarter. There was no score. Josh Huff took the ball on an option from quarterback Marcus Mariota. Huff ran six yards and dove for the end zone. As Huff hit the ground, the ball came loose and rolled through the end zone and out of bounds, and a touchback was called.

The officials ruled that Huff fumbled the ball before his forearm and hip hit the ground, but after a review, the ball was given back to Oregon at the 1-yard line.

Play 2: On third-and-goal, Mariota took the ball on a quarterback keeper for a 1-yard touchdown. But after a review, the officials properly ruled that Mariota's right knee was down short before the ball had crossed the plane of the goal line. The ball was place back at the half-yard line.

Play 3: On fourth-and-goal, Byron Marshall carried the ball for the 1-yard touchdown. It was difficult to see if Marshall had actually crossed the goal line. He disappeared into a pile and even the officials couldn't see the ball, which was why there was a long delay before the referee signaled a touchdown.

When that happens, the official has to go into the pile, dig and find the runner. When he does, if the ball has broken the plane then it is a touchdown.

After yet another review, there was not conclusive evidence to overturn the decision on the field, which was a touchdown.

It might have looked like a three-ring circus, but when it was all said and done, all three plays were correctly officiated.

I'd make a bad coordinator of officials right now.

Boston College coach Steve Addazio probably should be happy I'm not as well, because he wouldn't be if I was.

Here's what ticked me off during the BC-Clemson game. Clemson had the ball, third-and-4 at the Clemson 26-yard line with 6:28 left in the first quarter. There was no score.

Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd attempted a pass to Martavis Bryant that was incomplete. BC's Al Louis-Jean was called for pass interference, and Clemson was awarded a first down.

Addazio came running onto the field and started yelling at the official. I don't mind coaches leaving the coaching box to coach or ask a question or call a timeout or challenge a play, but it's beyond what should be allowed when you come all the way out to the numbers, screaming and yelling at an officiating call and making a scene like Addazio did.

And his assistant coach was also out there with him. That's unacceptable. I would have called an unsportsmanlike penalty on him as quickly as I could have gotten the flag out of my pocket.

No official would ever go over and yell at a coach because he made a stupid play call, and no coach should be allowed to come out and act the way Addazio did and be able to get away with it.

It sets a bad precedent all around NCAA football that it's going to be allowed, when in my opinion it shouldn't be.

The original article can be found at FOXSports.com: Mike Pereira analyzes the big calls.