Selena Gómez Takes Canadian Much Music Video Awards By Storm
Selena Gómez took Vancouver by storm at the Much Music Video awards.
The singer/actress showed off her new wavy hairdo and her skimpy outfits at the Much Music Video headquarters in Toronto.
The teen sensation even joked with boyfriend Justin Bieber, announcing teen heartthrob and rapper Drake as the winners of the Best “International Video of the Year by a Canadian.”
Gómez also performed her latest single, “Who Says,” a song that is also in her debut film “Monte Carlo,” which stars Gossip Girl’s Leighton Meester and Katie Cassidy.
“It’s a romantic comedy. This summer…is going to be so action packed. I feel 'Monte Carlo' is going to be a nice contrast with all of it,” Gómez told MuchMusicAwards.com prior to the ceremony.
- Selena Gomez, Fresh Out of Hospital, Gives Concert
- Billboard Music Awards: Selena Gomez Gets Smooched by Justin Bieber, Pitbull Performs, While Shakira & Enrique Iglesias Dominate Latin Awards
- Selena Gomez Meets Justin Bieber’s Family in Canada
- Selena Gómez and Justin Bieber’s Fun Day in Santa Monica
- Latino Stars Grace the 2011 Billboard Music Awards
- Demi Lovato is One Gorgeous Latina
Gómez said it is “very nice” that “Who Says” is in the film as well.
“I’m really enjoying growing up with it,” said Gómez, who performed the song to overjoyed tweens at the ceremony. “It’s fun, upbeat and uplifting.”
You can reach Alexandra Gratereaux at: Alexandra.Gratereaux@foxnewslatino.com or via Twitter: @GalexLatino
Follow us on twitter.com/foxnewslatino
Like us at facebook.com/foxnewslatino