Selena Gomez channeled Katy Perry’s 2008 hit, “I Kissed a Girl,” on the Fourth of July – and she liked it, too.
The 23-year-old pop singer, taking a short break from her Revival tour, celebrated Independence Day with friends.
Amid the partying and dancing, Gomez was spotted giving a playful peck to Bahari trio member Ruby Carr, who shared it on Snapchat. And like Perry’s song – Gomez liked it.
Bahari is opening for Gomez on her tour.
- Clip of Selena Gomez dancing with 6-year-old battling rare disease goes viral
- Selena Gomez breaks down during concert, honors friend Christina Grimmie
- Best pix of the week
- Selena Gomez shows off her Spanish and proves that nothing can keep her down
- Selena Gomez announces her awaited album #2 is ‘very close’ to being ready
- Selena Gomez is a Fashionista!
Gomez returned to the stage on July 5 in Phoenix, Arizona, followed by a show in San Diego. She heads to Los Angeles, Anaheim, Quebec City and Asia later this month.
In the meantime, the former Disney Channel star continued to rule on Instagram.
A picture she shared last week of the singer holding a bottle of Coca-Cola bearing lyrics from "Me & the Rhythm," has received a whopping 3.8 million likes – breaking beyond a popular photo of her with former boyfriend Justin Bieber.