A devastated Robert Pattinson is reportedly hiding out at Oscar winning actress Reese Witherspoon's California ranch.
The heartbroken actor has been lying low ever since the shocking news of girlfriend Kristen Stewart cheating on him broke last week.
Despite rumors that Pattinson had returned to his English birthplace in London, US Weekly magazine - who broke the scandal of Kristen affair with married Rupert Sanders - claims that he is in fact staying at his movie co-star's holiday home.
Pregnant Witherspoon, 36, reportedly offered Rob a refuge in the form of the $7 million mansion in Ojai, California.
The actress -- who married husband Jim Toth at the luxury residence in March 2011 -- became friends with Rob when they starred as troubled lovers Jacob and Marlena in 2011 box office hit "Water For Elephants."
- Warrant issued for Cuba Gooding, Jr.’s arrest
- Angie Harmon’s dream role? Playing a sexed up She-Hulk
- Robert Pattinson was preparing to propose to girlfriend Kristen Stewart ahead of cheating scandal, reports say
- Report: Liberty Ross’ brother said Rupert Sander’s affair with Kristen Stewart went on for months
- Did Taylor Swift switch Kennedy boys?
- Kristen Stewart cheating photos could fetch $300K, but not from US Weekly, expert says
A source told US Weekly that Rob is "a total mess... he's questioning everything."
It would seem things aren't much better for Kristen, 22, who is said to be "inconsolable" and desperately trying to save her relationship with her Twilight co-star.