Miley Cyrus' Ex Liam Hemsworth Says He Is Not Dating Eiza Gonzalez, Or Anyone Else
Liam Hemsworth is finally ready to open up about his love life – and it doesn’t seem to include rumored hookup Eiza Gonzalez.
The 23-year-old Australian actor broke his silence in a new interview with "Extra" while promoting his new movie, “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire,” with co-star Woody Harrelson.
Hemsworth confirmed that his steamy relationship with the Mexican actress, also 23, ended as quickly as it began.
“I don’t have a lady at the moment,” the actor told Extra.
The duo was linked at the tail-end of the summer when they were spotted in Las Vegas a day after his split from singer Miley Cyrus was announced. They were also spotted in a steamy kiss outside of her apartment and reportedly had a romantic rendezvous in New York before he began filming the next installment of the “Hunger Games” franchise.
- Liam Hemsworth and Eiza Gonzalez Relationship Steaming Up, Caught Kissing
- Miley Cyrus’ Ex, Liam Hemsworth, Rebounds With Mexican Actress
- Liam Hemsworth, Eiza Gonzalez Get Cozy In NYC – With Miley Also In Town
- Who Is Eiza Gonzalez? Liam Hemsworth’s Reported New Squeeze Revealed
- Eiza Gonzalez Posts Cryptic Message, Skirts Around Liam Hemsworth Relationship Questions
- Eiza Gonzalez Won’t Talk About Relationship With Liam Hemsworth, Storms Out Of Press Conference
- Eiza Gonzalez Calls Out Tabloid For ‘Twisting Words’ About Liam Hemsworth
- Liam Hemsworth Spotted On Movie Date With Mystery Woman — Not Eiza González
That was the last time the two were seen together. Reports quickly surfaced that the Australian hunk was seen on a movie date with another woman in Atlanta.
Along with confirming his single status, Hemsworth also publicly addressed his September break up with Cyrus, his fiancé of 16 months.
When asked where he stands with his former “Last Song” co-star, Hemsworth offered a very diplomatic response.
“I’m extremely happy for all of her success,” he said.
During their stop on “Extra,” Harrelson jokingly suggested another woman Hemsworth could date: Oprah Winfrey.
“Who knows? I don’t count anything out,” the young star said. “She’s a wonderful woman, very strong woman.”
Follow us on twitter.com/foxnewslatino
Like us at facebook.com/foxnewslatino