Pair Hospitalized With Burns After Using Jacuzzi

Two people were taken to a Las Vegas hospital after suffering chlorine burns in a Jacuzzi at Hooters Casino Hotel, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.

Clark County spokeswoman Stacey Welling said firefighters attended the hotel at about 2 p.m. Saturday about to treat a male guest and a female guest suffering burns and take them to a hospital.

The condition of the pair was not known Saturday evening.

The Southern Nevada Health District was notified of the incident and the hotel Jacuzzi has been closed until an inspection is carried out. Excessive chlorine levels are only believed to have affected the Jacuzzi, not the hotel's other pools, Welling said.

Hooters staff declined to comment about the incident.

Click here to read more on this story.