The guava and guanabana are fruits highly enjoyed in many Latin countries. In this recipe, we added fat free yogurt and 1% milk to these naturally delicious fruits in order to reduce the fat intake but still enjoy a sweet icy treat during the hot summer season. And it’s fun to make with kids, too!
1. 7 ounces guava pulp, frozen (located in the international section)
2. 7 ounces guanabana pulp, frozen (located in the international section)
3. 7 ounces blueberries, frozen
4. 3-4 cups fat free vanilla yogurt, divided into 3 parts
5. 6 tablespoons sugar, divided into 3 parts
6. ¾ cups 1% milk, divided into 3 parts
1. In a blender, combine guava pulp, ¾ to 1 cup of yogurt, 2 tablespoons of sugar, ¾ cup of milk until well blended.
2. Fill ⅓ ice pop mold with guava mixture and place in the freezer for 30 mins.
3. Repeat the same steps with guanabana and again with blueberries.
4. Freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
Makes 12 or more.