- Image 1 of 3
- Image 2 of 3
- Image 3 of 3
Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders will never work together again after the director's wife issued him the ban as a condition of them getting back together again, The Sun reports.
Vogue model Liberty Ross has reportedly told Rupert he cannot direct the rumored sequel to "Snow White And The Huntsman" after his affair with the film's leading lady emerged last week.
While it's unclear when the fling actually started, Stewart and Sanders' friendship no doubt began on the film which they worked closely on for months last year.
Ross, 33, who has two children with her husband of ten years, is believed to be ready to forgive the director.
However she doesn't want Sanders to “ever work with Kristen again” for obvious reasons.
- Three breasted lady appears topless in ‘Total Recall’ reboot, despite PG-13 rating
- Bollywood Babylon: Porn actress stars in racy new film while another Indian actress poses for Playboy
- ‘Breaking Dawn’ Dilemma: Film’s promotion could suffer post-Kristen Stewart cheating scandal, experts say
- Robert Pattinson hiding at Reese Witherspoon’s ranch in wake of Kristen Stewart’s affair admission
- ‘Twilight’ actress Christian Serratos says Kristen Stewart’s affair won’t affect the film, hopes its stars can patch things up
A source told RadarOnline: “Liberty let it be known in no uncertain terms that Rupert can’t direct the sequel to Snow White and the Huntsman. They are trying to work things out after he was caught having an affair, and that is one of the sticking points.
"She just doesn’t want him to ever work with Kristen again.”
Universal was said to be considering a sequel to the box office smash. However if Stewart is returning. that means Rupert will be out.
The source continued: “Rupert is obviously disappointed because Snow White and the Huntsman was his directorial debut, and he had hoped on building on that with a follow-up after some decent reviews."