- Image 1 of 3
- Image 2 of 3
- Image 3 of 3
James Franco claims he was approached by Lindsay Lohan and turned down the chance to sleep with her because she had “issues.”
During a chat on Howard Stern’s radio show, the “Spring Breakers” actor was asked about his history with Lohan.
"You turned down sex with Lindsay Lohan, didn't you?" Stern questioned. "Back then when she was a lot hotter?"
"Oh, gosh. Poor Lindsay," Franco replied. "I haven't talked to her in a while…We were friends."
The shock jock continued, "And you turned her down sexually?”
- Anderson Cooper may replace Matt Lauer on ‘Today’ show, reports say
- Justin Bieber’s reckless driving, loud parties have neighbors angry, report says
- Source: Jay Leno has no intention of breaking ‘Tonight Show’ contract, staff concerned about jobs
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’: Dorothy Hamill quits, other celebs are safe
- Who is the worst celebrity neighbor?
"I mean, I don't want to brag about it," Franco said. "I don't know how that got out."
“She was having issues even then, so you feel weird," he continued. "Honestly, she was a friend. I've met a lot of people that are troubled and sometimes you don't want to do that."