Eiza Gonzalez has nothing to say about her budding relationship with Calvin Harris, Taylor Swift’s ex.
The Mexican actress, who is promoting the third season of her TV show “From Dusk Till Dawn,” said she is keeping her private life very separate from her public one.
"I want to keep my personal life private," she told Variety Latino. “I once heard Kevin Spacey (her Baby Driver co-star) say something that really resonated with me. He said, 'If people know too much about me, then when they see the characters I play, they'll only see Kevin. I want them to see the characters I'm bringing to life.'”
When pressed about the photos of her with Swift’s ex-boyfriend, Gonzalez said she had “nothing” to say.
The 25-year-old actress and Harris, 32, were spotted getting cozy over Labor Day weekend as they were leaving a party. A source told Us Weekly that the couple had been hanging out recently and their relationship is “very new.”
- Eiza Gonzalez Posts Cryptic Message, Skirts Around Liam Hemsworth Relationship Questions
- Miley Cyrus’ Ex, Liam Hemsworth, Rebounds With Mexican Actress
- Liam Hemsworth, Eiza Gonzalez Get Cozy In NYC – With Miley Also In Town
- Eiza Gonzalez Calls Out Tabloid For ‘Twisting Words’ About Liam Hemsworth
- Mexican Actress Eiza Gonzalez Crossing Over To Hollywood As ‘Satanico Pandemonium’
- Liam Hemsworth and Eiza Gonzalez Relationship Steaming Up, Caught Kissing
- Eiza Gonzalez Won’t Talk About Relationship With Liam Hemsworth, Storms Out Of Press Conference
"They both really wanted to keep it low key for a while, but once these photos came out, they knew that wasn't going to happen. They're both happy and just seeing where things go for now,” the source added.
Since then, she dated her “From Dusk Till Dawn” co-star D.J. Cotrona from 2014-2015, while Hemsworth and Cyrus got back together.