Bella Thorne’s love life seems to have a new flame.
The 18-year-old actress, who is of Cuban descent, was spotted smooching actor Tyler Posey, 24, in West Hollywood at the end of last week.
A source told E! News that it’s a fairly new relationship that started about five weeks ago and that it’s “nothing serious” for now.
“They are hanging out and testing the waters and seeing where it goes,” the source said.
This is not the first time that Thorne and Posey, who is of Mexican descent, have sparked dating rumors.
- A furry white lie: Bella Thorne jacket sparks social media controversy
- Bella Thorne ends relationship with Greg Sulkin: ‘We’ll always love each other’
- Bella Thorne: ‘Speaking Spanish or having dark hair isn’t what makes you Latin’
- Bella Thorne Kissed A Giraffe On Set With Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore. No, Really
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual in nonchalant tweet
- Best pix of the week
- TMI, Bella Thorne! Actress gives fans peek at her colonoscopy
- Latinos Undercover: Celebs You Never Guessed Had Hispanic Blood, Sí Señor!
In April 2015, after they were photographed shopping together arm-in-arm, Thorne, shot down reports that she and the “Teen Wolf” star were an item.
“It baffles me why rumors are made up about who I am dating, when I've always been upfront and open about my personal life,” she wrote on Twitter.
At the time, she was dating Gregg Sulkin – a relationship that ended last month after a year – and Posey said he and Thorne were not dating, that they were just good friends.
Neither have commented on the newest round of rumors.
Thorne and Posey’s relationship also comes weeks after she nonchalantly confirmed on Twitter that she is bisexual.
A fan posed a personal question to the actress: "Are you bisexual?”
To which she responded with just one word: “Yes.”