Bored with your usual mug of coffee? Try out this simple way to make your drink unique. Garnish it with whipped cream and cinnamon for a nice treat- or double up the recipe for afternoon guests.
- 1 cup milk
- 3 teaspoon sugar (or more for a sweeter drink)
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoon pure cocoa
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- **Optional: Whipped cream and cinnamon for garnishing
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- When milk is simmering, add in sugar, vanilla, cocoa, instant coffee, brown sugar, and salt.
- Stir until all ingredients are dissolved.
- Pour into a mug and garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon, enjoy!