Bulykin's goal helps Ajax claim a draw with PSV

Dmitry Bulykin scored 11 minutes 2 draw against PSV Eindhoven on Sunday.

The home side took the lead inside of two minutes as Erik Pieters released Tim Matavz into the penalty area with a through ball that Matavz chipped past goalkeeper Kenneth Vermeer.

Ajax responded in first-half stoppage time through Kolbeinn Sigthorsson, who took advantage of a failed clearance to fire his shot past goalkeeper Przemyslaw Tyton.

PSV was awarded a penalty kick 10 minutes after the break when Dries Mertens was fouled by Ajax's Gregory Van Der Wiel, allowing Georgino Wijnaldum to convert the spot kick and put PSV ahead, 2-1.

Ajax was able to remain within a goal when Toby Alderweireld cleared a ball off the goal line, and it proved important later in the match as Bulykin got on the other end of a cross from Van Der Wiel to head home from six yards.

Twente 5, Den Haag 2

Enschede, Netherlands - Twente took over the top spot in the Eredivisie table on Sunday as Luuk de Jong tallied two goals in a 5-2 win for the club over Den Haag.

Lex Immers converted a penalty kick in the 14th minute to give Den Haag the lead, but Marc Janko was on target for Twente just two minutes later, leveling the match at 1-1 at the break.

Douglas Franco and De Jong handed Twente a two-goal lead before John Verhoek pulled one back for the visitors.

However, the two-goal lead was restored one minute later, and De Jong capped the scoring in stoppage time.

AZ Alkmaar 2, RKC Waalwijk 1

Waalwijk, Netherlands - A second-half goal from Charlison Benshop allowed AZ Alkmaar to snatch a 2-1 win over RKC Waalwijk on Sunday to move level with Twente at the top of the league.

AZ took the lead inside of 10 minutes when Rasmus Elm converted from the penalty spot, but his opener was canceled out in first-half stoppage time by Geoffrey Castillion.

However, the goal from Benshop provided the difference as AZ trails Twente on goals scored at the top of the Eredivisie.

Utrecht 2, Heracles 2

Utrecht, Netherlands - Nana Asare's second-half goal helped Utrecht snatch a 2-2 draw against Heracles on Sunday.

A goal from Alexander Gerndt in the 18th minute put Utrecht in front, only for Heracles to answer with two goals in six minutes before halftime as Kwame Quansah and Glynor Plet each found the back of the net.

But Asare scored nine minutes after the break to help his team collect its ninth point of the season, moving them into eighth place.