Fans of Taco Bell’s Nacho Fries get ready – they’re coming back.
“We’ve heard our fans loud and clear – they’ve made waves across social media, demanding that we bring back our famous fries, crisped to perfection with bold Mexican seasoning and served with a side of warm Nacho Cheese sauce,” the memo said.
Unfortunately, the fries will only be available for limited time.
Earlier this week Taco Bell’s Twitter account reassured a fan that the Nacho Fries would be back “soon.”
To kick off the return of the fries, Taco Bell will “surprise” customers in 10 cities by including the side item for free with certain orders on Jan. 18.
The locations participating in the fries surprise are:
- 2222 Barranca Pkwy, Irvine, California
- 2404 North Washington Avenue, Dallas, Texas
- 4248 Dale Blvd, Dale City, Virginia
- 303 West Imperial Highway, Brea, California
- 1100 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland
- 4300 Highway 360, Fort Worth, Texas
- 4101 Campus Drive, Irvine, California
- 500 8th Ave, New York, New York
- 840 8th Ave, New York, New York
- 224 7th Ave, New York, New York
- 4030 Belden Village St, NW, Canton, Ohio
- 5772 Hollister St., Houston, Texas
- 3350 W. Roosevelt Rd, Chicago, Illinois
- 1037 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Taco Bell isn’t the only fast food chain upping its fry game. Later this month, McDonald’s will offer fries smothered with cheese sauce and bacon nationwide for a limited time.