Footage captures Oregon food cart exploding, likely due to faulty gas line

The owner of a food cart in Eugene, Ore., says he's thankful no one was injured when it exploded on Sunday morning.

The food cart, which specialized in fried chicken and other Southern-inspired dishes, blew up shortly before 8 a.m. and a nearby surveillance camera captured the entire explosion on video.

BBQ RESTAURANT SLAMMED FOR 'ROBERT KRAFT' SANDWICH

The neighboring Oakshire Brewing Public House also sustained damage during the blast, KEZI reported. The door of the taproom blew off and the force of the explosion also caused beer to dispense – or “spew” – from the taps, according to the outlet.

Local firefighters say a faulty gas line is likely to blame for the incident.

Residents of the neighborhood reported hearing the “huge boom” caused by the explosion early on Sunday. Owner Mikey Lawrence, who also lives nearby, told the Register-Guard he rushed to the scene after receiving the news via text.

“And I said, ‘Holy moly.’ Well, it wasn’t as nice as ‘Holy moly,’ but it was quite a shock,” Lawrence stated.

VIRGINIA BREWERY RELEASING CEREAL INSPIRED BY POPULAR CEREAL

On the official Facebook page of the food cart, Buck Buck’s operators also expressed their relief that no one was injured during the explosion.

"For as bad as it was, it could have been so much worse," an employee of Buck Buck tells Fox News.

She added that the "outpouring of support we’ve felt from the amazing community in Eugene has been incredible and invaluable."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Buck Buck was not immediately available to comment for Fox News.