'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson and co-star Kristen Stewart are an item again, just months after he walked out on her, The Sun reports.
Pattinson, 26, was revealed to have had a heart-to-heart with the tearful Hollywood beauty, 22, over the weekend and forgiven her “stupid mistake.”
A source told The Sun how Pattinson had set up home with the brunette once more, adding: “They pretty much decided they couldn’t live without each other."
“Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake,” the source told The Sun.
Pattinson quit their Hollywood home in June over snaps of Kristen cheating on him with another man — married film director Rupert Sanders, 41.
- The Lovely and Talented Liberty Ross
- Kristen Stewart braves crowds for ‘On the Road’
- Revealed! The steamy photos that started the Kristen Stewart/Rupert Sanders affair scandal
- Robert Pattinson reportedly accusing Kristen Stewart of second affair
- Hollywood Homewreckers: Kristen Stewart need not fret over her future
“Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other,” the source said.
The pair are scheduled to appear together on the red carpet in November to promote the final "Twilight" film "Breaking Dawn — Part 2."