Mariah Carey made her budding relationship with Australian billionaire James Packer Instagram-official. That’s all that matters, right?
The 45-year-old diva started sharing photos on social media posing with her rumored new love, but the duo has yet to snap a pic of just the two of them.
In one snapshot, Carey and Packer, 47, were joined by Warner Bros. CEO Kevin Tsujihara and film director Brett Ratner, which the singer hashtagged “#ratpac.”
A subsequent picture shared on Wednesday, the “Fantasy” singer and Packer posed alongside Oscar-winning producer Brian Grazer and Fox Television Studios co-CEO Dana Walden.
- Kim Kardashian arrives in Reynosa, Mexico – as a piñata
- Happy Father’s Day to our favorite papacitos
- Mariah Carey rumored to be dating Aussie billionaire
- A photographer, a candidate, a controversy: Ted Cruz makes campaign stop at shooting range
- Mariah Carey suffers major nip slip while boating with new love
- Best pix of the week
- Non-Latinos Who Married Latinos: Hollywood’s Famous Mixed Couples
- Latinos Undercover: Celebs You Never Guessed Had Hispanic Blood, Sí Señor!
Fashion designer Jodi Meares also shared a pic with the two lovebirds, captioning it simply “Amore.”
According to TMZ, sources are claiming the couple is already talking marriage.
Sources close to the couple said Packer would love to marry her, sooner rather than later, but he will need to wait at least until Carey is officially divorced from Nick Cannon.
Carey and Packer first ignited dating rumors over the weekend when they were spotted holding hands while walking through the streets of Capri, Italy.
The singer, who is taking a short vacation from her Las Vegas residency, has also been photographed enjoying the beach and his yacht in Sardinia.