TAMPA BAY RAYS PRESS RELEASE
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Tampa Bay Rays will dedicate Friday's annual Pride Night to the victims of Sunday's mass shooting in Orlando. Beginning this morning, all open seats to Friday's Rays-San Francisco Giants 7:10 p.m. game at Tropicana Field will be available for $5 with 100 percent of proceeds benefitting the Pulse Victims Fund (gofundme.com/PulseVictimsFund), set up for the families of the victims. Tickets can be purchased online at raysbaseball.com. Ticket and order fees for Friday's game will be waived.
Also planned for Friday:
* As a symbol of unity and inclusion, everyone in attendance will receive a "We Are Orlando" T-shirt.
* Proceeds from the team's daily 50/50 raffle will also benefit the Pulse Victims Fund and additional donation centers will be located at the ballpark.
* Parking will be $5 per car at all team-controlled lots.
* OneBlood will hold blood drives at Tropicana Field starting at 4 p.m. on Friday and 2 p.m. for Saturday's 4:10 game. Donors will receive a OneBlood T-shirt and a voucher for two tickets to any future 2016 regular season game, redeemable online.
* The national anthem and "God Bless America" will performed by Una Voce, the Florida Men's Chorale.
* There will be a video prerecorded by Major League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred. Major League Baseball's Vice President of Social Responsibility and Inclusion Billy Bean will throw out the ceremonial first pitch and Senior Vice President, Diversity and Strategic Alliances Wendy Lewis will also be in attendance.
* The Rays and Giants will also observe a moment of silence while the names of the Orlando shooting victims will be scrolled on the video board.
For more details on Friday night's activities and to purchase tickets, go to raysbaseball.com/Orlando.