EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- The Minnesota Vikings have five starters with injury concerns going into the game against Green Bay.
- Bradford, four other Vikings starters held out of practice
- Is Sam Bradford's Vikings career on the ropes?
- Vikings Snap Counts: McKinnon takes over
- Surviving injuries, Vikings keep pace in NFC North
- Vikings QB Sam Bradford's discomfort just 'wear and tear'
Quarterback Sam Bradford (knee), wide receiver Stefon Diggs (groin), strong safety Andrew Sendejo (groin), left guard Nick Easton (calf) and defensive tackle Tom Johnson (knee) were all held out of practice on Wednesday.
Coach Mike Zimmer said before practice that Bradford was feeling better, after being pulled late in the second quarter from the game at Chicago on Monday.
Zimmer declined to declare Bradford in or out to play the Packers on Sunday, saying the Vikings will "keep seeing what he can do and how he can go" this week. Case Keenum has started three times in Bradford's place and relieved him late against the Bears.