Here's what everybody's talking about:
• Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr posed in nothing but a fishnet bodysuit for V magazine (below). The photo will be appearing in V's "Best of the Best issue," which is very complimentary toward Kerr, but slightly rude to the other women who've graciously showed us their backsides in V magazine. There's no need to rank them.
• The hackers behind the Ashley Madison scandal have exposed Josh Taekman, the husband of "Real Housewives of New York" star Kristen Taekman, as having an account with the affair-assisting website. Kristen is said to be upset by the news, but perhaps it was her obsession with another man —namely, (below) — that drove him to it. But then again, no, that's ridiculous. This Josh guy is probably just a jerk.
• Tennis champion Serena Williams was photographed kissing rap artist Drake during a dinner date in Cincinnati, Ohio, on Sunday. But unlike the impromptu kiss Madonna planted on him at Coachella this summer, Drake didn't visibly recoil or dry-heave, so we can probably assume Serena and he are an item.
• On Monday, it was announced that Scott Eastwood, the hunky actor from such films as "The Longest Ride" and "Fury," will be starring in Taylor Swift's forthcoming music video for the song "Wildest Dreams." Therefore, we can already assume this "Wildest Dreams" music video will be better than The Moody Blues' boring video for their "Wildest Dreams" song:
• ABC announced that Ben Higgins, the second-runner up on this past season of "The Bachelorette," has been chosen to serve as the next "Bachelor." First runner-up Nick Viall — who also seemed like a good chance of becoming the next "Bachelor" — will just have to find a mate the old-fashioned way: namely, through alcohol.
• Lindsay Lohan has become the target of criticism on Instagram after posting a photo of the flashy gown she wore to a friend's wedding in Florence, Italy (below). But all those critics need to calm the heck down, because the couple invited Lindsay Lohan to their wedding. A too-showy dress was the best-case scenario they could've hoped for.
• After hosting the NYX Face Awards in L.A., Kelly Osbourne trashed her former "Fashion Police" co-host Giuliana Rancic to reporters, saying, "I don’t think she’s a good person and I think she’s a liar." Rancic has declined to fire back, likely because she already feels like a winner for not having to host the NYX Face Awards in L.A.
• And finally, actor Dave Franco, who you might recognize as that guy from a number of movies, and actress Alison Brie, who you've definitely seen in something lately, have gotten engaged. They'll probably be getting married at that place, near that restaurant you went to once. You know, the one near that park, maybe. You've seen a sign for it off the highway or something.