Melissa Gilbert was taken to the hospital Monday night following her performance on "Dancing With the Stars."
The "Little House on the Prairie" actress is partnering with professional dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy. The two danced to the White Stripes song "Conquest" during the show's Rock Week.
After smiling for the cameras following the performance, for which the duo earned 22 points and were called the show's “best performance by far” by one judge, Gilbert was taken from the studio to the hospital.
“She injured herself, and as a precaution she’s gone to the hospital to get checked out,” host Tom Bergeron said on air.
- Sexiest ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Contestants
- ‘Deadliest Catch’ captain Keith Colburn says this season’s conditions the most horrific yet
- Matt Lauer: I’m staying at the ‘Today Show’
- ‘Voice’ recap: Christina Aguilera slams former Mousketeer Tony Lucca, calls him ‘one-dimensional’
- Kardashian drama behind Lamar Odom’s bounce off Mavericks?
Gilbert was treated at the hospital for whiplash and a concussion.
“I’m alright. Mild concussion and whiplash. Very soon I will be safely home resting and being taken care of” Gilbert tweeted after being treated.
There is no word yet whether she will be at the show's Tuesday night live telecast.