All a fan had to do was ask, and Enrique Iglesias happily obliged.
Jumping out of his car Sunday night, following a concert in Puerto Rico, Iglesias posed with a woman and then took a selfie with the woman’s fiancé.
Screaming from her car, “Oh my God, I need a picture with you,” the excited fan was thrilled when the Latin super-star emerged to indulge her request.
The Spanish singer, regarded as the "King of Latin pop" posted a video of the encounter on his Instagram page.
“These are the moments that keep me going!!!” the “Duele El Corazón” artist said.
- Enrique Iglesias returns to stage after hand injury, performs for troops in Oklahoma
- Adiós Don Mario: Shakira, Marc Anthony in star-studded farewell to ‘Sabado Gigante’
- Selena Gomez, Carrie Underwood to hit the stage at the American Music Awards
- Enrique Iglesias undergoes hand reconstruction surgery after drone mishap
- Enrique Iglesias on his famous father: ‘I’ve tried to separate our professional lives’
Now, that’s undeniably showing his fans the love.
Iglesias has sold over 159 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling Spanish artists ever. He also holds the record for most number-one hits and the longest-running number one hit on that chart. He's had 14 number ones on Billboard’s Dance charts -- more than any other male artist.