1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, and black pepper.
3. Mix in the onion, 1/2 cup Parmesan, artichoke hearts, and spinach until well combined.
4. Spread the dip mixture into a 1 quart (or 8-inch square) baking dish.
5. Sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons of Parmesan over the top of the dip and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the dip is hot. Serve warm.
Nutrition Information Per Serving (1/4 cup)
Carbohydrate 5g (Sugars 2g)
Total Fat 6g (Sat Fat 2.5g)
Food Exchanges -- 1 Vegetable, 1 Lean Meat, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices -- 1/2
Weight Watcher Point Comparison -- 2
Cheesy Chili Nachos
Makes 4 servings
8 ounces lean ground turkey
3/4 cup diced onion
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
Pinch of cayenne pepper
1/2 cup fire-roasted tomatoes
1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
3 ounces reduced-fat tortilla chips (about 25 chips)
2 teaspoons margarine or butter
2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
Pinch of garlic powder
1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
1. Spray a medium skillet with non-stick cooking spray and place over medium high heat. Add ground turkey, onion, and red bell pepper to pan, breaking meat apart with a spoon. Cook until meat is browned and vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in chili powder, cumin and cayenne pepper. Stir in tomatoes and 1/2 cup water. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans and heat until warmed. Cover to keep warm and remove from heat.
3. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt margarine and flour and whisk until smooth. Add chicken broth and garlic powder and bring to a boil, stirring continuously for about 1 minute. Remove from heat and whisk in cheese one-half cup at a time.
4. Spread chips out onto a serving platter. Spoon chili mixture evenly onto chips and then drizzle cheese mixture over chili. Top with your favorite garnishes and serve.
Nutrition Information Per Serving (about 6 loaded chips)