Oct 18, 2015 at 2:44am PDT
Here's the day's hottest headlines:
• The other day on Instagram, Candice Swanepoel shared one of her final photos from the recent Victoria's Secret shoot in Bora Bora, showing off her cheeky tan lines from the trip (above). But she barely seems to have any tan lines above her waist, which is odd considering "bras" is basically one of only two things Victoria's Secret sells.
• You'd think that Candice, who we literally have a hard time imagining with clothes on, would feel her sexiest at one of those beachy photoshoots in some faraway tropical paradise. Not true! As we recently found out, Swanepoel feels sexiest in a surprising article of clothing that, again, we can't picture her even owning. Watch the vid below to find out what it is:
• On a recent episode of "The Wendy Williams Show," Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi revealed that she and husband Jionni LaValle conceived their 1-year-old daughter while LaValle was driving. And we gotta say, logistics aside, we're impressed the two of them had enough self-control to ultimately name that child Gabrielle, and not Porsche or Infiniti.
• Speaking of Snooki, and pregnancy, and Snooki revealing things about her pregnancy, the reality starlet recently shared her secret for shedding post-pregnancy pounds in an exclusive interview with FNM. Watch the video below to hear how she did it, which (obviously) requires a lot more self-control than she and LaValle exhibited when they conceived.
• Illusionist David Copperfield is reportedly suing accountant Robert Baral for failing to file his 2008 and 2009 tax returns, ultimately costing the magician $471,000. (That's a pretty good trick, Baral, but can you make an elephant disappear, too?)
• Today is a big day for "Star Wars" fans, as passes for the upcoming sequel "The Force Awakens" are officially available for pre-sale as of Monday, October 19. Film-goers can reportedly pick up a pair "wherever movie tickets are sold," but if that's too confusing, just look out your window and follow anybody dressed as one of the characters depicted in this newly-released poster:
Oct 18, 2015 at 9:00am PDT
• Justin Timberlake was inducted into the Memphis Music Hall of Fame over the weekend, where he made a beautiful induction speech thanking his family, his fellow honorees, and most of all, his supportive wife Jessica Biel — whom Timberlake referred to as his "rock." (Don't fret, Chris Kirkpatrick. You'll get 'em next time.)
• Over the weekend, Miley Cyrus performed at Hilarity for Charity's annual Alzheimer's Association benefit, which, for some reason, was themed "James Franco's Bar Mitzvah." She also took the stage in a blue thong leotard (below), just to make sure all the other boys at the bar mitzvah entered adulthood as well.
Oct 17, 2015 at 10:25pm PDT
• Paris Hilton got stuck in a crowded elevator in Beijing last week, but instead of panicking, she documented much of the hour-long ordeal for Snapchat. However, the fact that someone in the elevator risked his arm to finally pry open the doors probably means that Paris doesn't have any emergency response workers among her followers, and maybe should've just used the phone to call for help.
• And finally, Angelina Jolie posed for the November cover of Vogue magazine, but the entirety of the Jolie-Pitts also posed for a family photo within the mag's pages (below), where it soon became clear why Jolie wanted such a large family: She was building her own personal motorcade.
Oct 19, 2015 at 4:21am PDT