Crystal D. Hotlosz loves herself some nachos.
When an undercover police officer in Beaver Township, Ohio, met Hotlosz, 36, in the parking lot of the Los Gallos Mexican restaurant on Monday evening, she offered to perform a sexual act in exchange for $60 and some nachos, according to the police report.
Hotlosz, of Clairsville, advertised her services on the Youngstown Backpage website.
According to Fox 8 in Cleveland, Hotlosz was arrested and charged with solicitation, possession of criminal tools and promoting prostitution.
The man who drove her to the parking lot of the restaurant was also arrested. Both Hotlosz and the driver were taken to Mahoning County Jail.
- Live Sex Show Busted At Utah Movie Theater; Six People Arrested
- Murals, makeshift movie houses mark revival of neighborhood in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- NYPD cop-turned-pimp busted after months of surveillance
- 9-Year-Old Mom Sterilized by Doctors? Police Investigate Mother, Stepfather
- Spain sex workers now entitled to government subsidies
According to the KTLA, Hotlosz was determined to get the nachos, even asking the officer several times for the appetizer.