- Wild announce seven-game preseason schedule
- Wild given 16/1 odds to win Stanley Cup in 2018
- Wild promote Andrew Brunette to assistant GM
- United's Ramirez gets back to scoring, trending up
- Wild assistant coach Scott Stevens resigns after one season
The Minnesota Wild shipped forward Tyler Graovac to the Washington Capitals in exchange for a 2018 fifth-round pick, the team announced Wednesday.
Graovac totaled nine points in 52 games with the Wild last season. He split time between the Wild and the AHL, where he tallied 15 points for the Iowa Wild.
Graovac was a seventh-round pick in the 2011 NHL Draft. He joins a Capitals team that lost in seven games to the Pittsburgh Penguins in the Eastern Conference semifinals.