The Minnesota Vikings began the day with two third-round picks but used only one, making two trades which netted them four later picks.
- Vikings turn third-round selection into four draft picks
- Vikings trade up again to select center Pat Elflein of Ohio State
- Vikings trade up in second round to select RB Cook
- Potential Vikings Day 2 picks in 2017 NFL Draft
- Vikings prepare for busy second day of NFL Draft
- Final mock roundup for Vikings in 2017 NFL Draft
- StaTuesday: Best Vikings draft picks ever
- 3-year analysis: Grading the 2014 Vikings draft class
- Worst Vikings draft picks since 2000
- Best Vikings draft picks in each round since 2000
In exchange for its second third-rounder, No. 86 overall, Minnesota got from Kansas City a third-round selection (No. 104), a fourth (No. 132) and a seventh (No. 245).
The Vikings then flipped No. 104 to San Francisco for a fourth-round pick (No. 109) and a seventh-rounder (No. 219). The fourth is the second pick of the round while Minnesota will lead off the seventh.
Minnesota now owns three fourth-round picks, a sixth and three seventh-rounders. The Vikings have no picks in the fifth round. At least currently as who knows if general manager Rick Spielman is done dealing. Stay tuned.