Let's get to today's interesting facts, using DraftKings prices. All 15 games are included in the night slate.
5 Things to Watch:
1. Struggling Met Jacob deGrom ($10,900) is the highest-priced starter on the board, but he's only -125 at Los Angeles. Kyle Hendricks ($8,800) is a whopping -246 against the Padres at Wrigley, while Masahiro Tanaka ($9,800) is at -160 vs. the Royals, and Joe Ross ($7,700) is -165 at home against the Tigers.
2. However, why in the world would anyone pass on red-hot Marlin Adam Conley ($7,500) at -160 vs. the Brewers? Conley has averaged 21.4 DK points over his last five starts, and that's with a 2.2-point game included. He's the real deal.
3. Yo, BvPers: Manny Machado ($4,900) is 10-for-19 with a couple of homers vs. Phil Hughes. Remember that Machado now has 3B/SS eligibility ... Will Matt Cain serve as Troy Tulowitzki's ($3,300) slumpbuster? Tulo is 21-for-64 (.321) with five homers vs. Cain ... Lefty killer Evan Longoria ($4,000) has two homers in 19 at bats vs. Wade Miley.
4. In a major surprise (not actually a surprise), Diamondbacks-Rockies at Coors has the highest projected run total at 11.5. White Sox-Rangers has a projected total of 9.5, while Pirates-Reds and A's-Red Sox are both at nine. If you fade the Coors game, the Pirates look like an awfully tempting stack option vs. the terrible Alfredo Simon.
5. Bargain hunters: Rays C Curt Casali ($2,800) has homered in three of his last four starts, and faces the so-so Wade Miley ... Angels 1B/OF Daniel Nava ($2,700) hasn't hit much since coming off the DL on Friday, but he'll bat second vs. the struggling Mike Leake ... Cardinals OF Randal Grichuk ($2,900) carries a nice price into his matchup with Hector Santiago.
Adam Meyer will post his Must-Start of the Day, Deal of the Day, Avoid of the Day, Stack of the Day and more later today!