The Vikings have made Sam Bradford inactive early Sunday, meaning Case Keenum will get the start at quarterback for Minnesota at Pittsburgh.
- Bradford inactive, Keenum to start Sunday for Vikings
- Vikings sign QB Sloter to 53-man roster from practice squad
- Miami pride at stake for Rhodes, Brown as Vikings face Steelers
- Bradford expected to play Sunday for Vikings despite knee injury
- Vikings to prove dominant Week 1 performance wasn't a mirage
Bradford played spectacularly in a Week 1 victory over New Orleans but injured the knee during the game and was limited in practice all week.
Keenum will make his first start for Minnesota after signing as a free agent in March. Keenum is 9-15 as a starter in his career during stints with Houston and the Rams.
The Steelers will be without defensive end Stephon Tuitt, who injured his left bicep last week against Cleveland.