There is a connection between the classic calisthenic push-up and the push-up bra: they both give your breasts a little lift! Yes, you can get a perkier bust by working your pec muscles, which lie directly under your breast tissue. We've created a quick circuit workout — it should take you under 10 minutes to do — that tones your chest and give your boobs a natural lift. The workout also includes back exercises to improve your posture, so you can stand tall to highlight your perkier chest.
Directions: Do this five-exercise circuit three times, taking a break between sets to stretch your chest. Use weights between five and 10 pounds.
Lying Chest Fly
- Lie on your back with your hips and knees both at 90-degree angles. Using your low abs, press your lower back into the mat. Raise your arms toward the ceiling, palms facing each other, keeping the elbow joint slightly bent.
- Keeping your torso stable, open your arms out to the sides until your elbows are about two inches from the floor.
- Raise your arms back to the ceiling, bringing the weights together over your chest. This counts as one rep.
- Bonus: This position works your abs too, but if keeping your legs up in table-top position hurts your lower back, bring your feet down to the mat.
- Start in a plank position with your arms and legs straight, shoulders above your wrists.
- Take a breath in, and as you exhale, bend your elbows out to the sides and lower your chest toward the ground. Stop as soon as your shoulders are in line with your elbows. Inhale to straighten the arms. This counts as one rep.
- If this is too difficult, do this exercise with your knees on the floor.
For the rest of this perkier-breast workout, continue reading the original article at POPSUGAR Fitness.