The Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas appears to have lived up to its name once again -- claiming a second victim after a customer collapsed while chomping on a so-called "double bypass burger."
A woman had been drinking alcohol, eating and smoking when she lost consciousness and fell on the floor Saturday night, KVVU-TV reported Monday.
The woman, aged in her mid forties, was wheeled out by paramedics who arrived within five minutes, said Jon Basso, owner of the hospital-themed restaurant known for its artery-clogging cuisine.
The woman was rushed to a local hospital and expected to recover, KTNV-TV reported. It was not known what caused her to collapse, but Basso told the Los Angeles Times she had apparently gotten what she came for -- a brush with death.
"We attract an avant-garde clientele -- thrill-seekers, risk-takers," he said, adding that his restaurant was "bad for you, but fun" and was popular with "people who don't really take good care of their health."
The Heart Attack Grill made headlines in February when a man in his forties chowing down a "triple bypass burger" suffered chest pains midway through his meal.
The eatery, which displays a sign on its door saying, "Caution! This establishment is bad for your health," goes all-out when it comes to unhealthy food items.
The menu offers "flatliner fries," "butterfat milkshakes" and a "quadruple bypass burger" than can exceed 8,000 calories.
Diners who weigh more than 350 pounds can eat for free.