The two former Disney starlets – whose friendship became less public while Lovato was in rehab – were all smiles as they walked the blue carpet together at the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, Calif.
Lovato took home the “Choice Summer Song” and the “Acuve Inspiration Award,” and clapped and sang along as Gomez performed her hit “Love you like a Love Song.”
“Love is louder,” said an excited Lovato on stage. “I love you guys so much.”
- Teen Choice Awards Tonight! Will Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Win Hotties of The Year?
- Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Win Big at the Teen Choice Awards
- Demi Lovato and Mom Get “Stay Strong” Matching Wrist Tattoos
- Selena Gómez and Justin Bieber’s Fun Day in Santa Monica
- Kat Von D’s Sexy Tattoos
- Demi Lovato is One Gorgeous Latina
“What an amazing day with amazing friends,” Lovato added.