It’s a very happy time for Mick Jagger and his ex-wife, Bianca.
The Rolling Stones frontman and the human rights activist became great-grandparents Jade Jagger’s daughter gave birth to a baby girl, Hello! magazine reported.
The new arrival, whose name has not yet been announced, is the first child of 21-year-old Assisi Jackson and her chef boyfriend Alex Key, 25.
"She'll be a perfect mum," Jade Jagger said about her daughter. "Assisi is a level-headed, sweet girl and I think it will give them both a lot of pleasure. It gives you an amazing purpose in life, to fulfil nature's destiny."
The new great-grandparents will also soon be grandparents again. Their only daughter Jade – the new grandmother – is expecting a boy next month, according to the magazine. The new baby will be her third child.
- Housekeeper Of L’Wren Scott, Mick Jagger’s Girlfriend, Opens Up About Designer’s Death
- Mick Jagger’s Ex-Wife Bianca Mourns The Suicide Of His Girlfriend, L’Wren Scott
- Mick Jagger, Ex-Wife Bianca To Become Great-Grandparents, Daughter Says
- Lost in Detention: A Mother-Child Reunion
- Mexico Fights Child Obesity – 4 Year-Old Inspires
- Latino Celebrities and Their Little Ones
The new mom said her rocker grandfather is excited about being a great-granddad, “although I’m not sure he likes the idea of getting old, or being called one.”
Jade Jagger is the only daughter of the rocker and his first wife, Bianna Jagger, a Nicaraguan-born social and human rights advocate and former actress.