The Oscar winner didn't hold back when she was recently asked what kind of advice she would give to the starlets. "I don't know if you're allowed to say this on television: Don't be up your own bum," Mirren said during a junket for her film "Red 2." "People get up their own [bum], and you really don't need to. It's the thing of the young, and just don't do that."
While Lohan — who turned 27 on Tuesday — has been lying low after beginning her 90-day rehab sentence, Bynes, who has a court date next Tuesday to face charges in her bong-throwing arrest, has been as busy as ever on Twitter.
On Monday, Bynes revealed that she had her eye on a special someone other than rapper Drake, about whom she frequently tweets compliments. "I'm In Love With Someone Else Who I Do Not Follow On Twitter Who Is The Most Gorgeous Man I Know But Drake Comes In Second," she wrote. The following day, Bynes seemed to have marriage on her mind. "I Need To Have Surgery To Look Beautiful For The Man I'm In Love With So I Feel Comfortable With The Way I Look When We Get Married," she tweeted on Tuesday.
- Hollywood’s brat pack of bad drivers: Justin Bieber, Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes
- Amanda Bynes posts a video of her strange behavior
- Amanda Bynes reportedly offered hip hop record deal: Worst actor turned singer?
- Amanda Bynes modeled new look after stripper Blac Chyna
- Amanda Bynes seen walking around Buffalo, NY, saying ‘We’re not in Buffalo’
- Amanda Bynes: Chrissy Teigen is an ‘old, ugly model’
- Amanda Bynes tweets pics of her head superimposed onto animals: Who is the most social media-mad celebrity?
- Inside the mind of Amanda Bynes
In addition to plastic surgery, Bynes sounds like she is also watching her weight to achieve her ideal body type. "I just weighed myself and I'm 114! Only 14lbs closer to 100," she posted on Wednesday.
Help her, Helen Mirren. You're her only hope.