Victoria’s Secret angels are living it up in Puerto Rico for the upcoming special swimsuit fashion show and the lingerie company gave a behind-the-scenes peak to their preparations.
The modelling beauties were joined by Colombian rocker Juanes, who was fresh of his history-making performance at the Grammy Awards a couple of weeks ago.
In the short two-minute video posted on YouTube, a handful of the Victoria’s Secret models and Juanes head over to a small typical Puerto Rican beach bar to film a dance party.
“The ingredients for this performance are: take a little bit of Juanes, Colombian superstar, stir in several of the world’s most beautiful women, the Angels,” said Hamish Hamilton, the shoot’s director, in the video. “Then put it in a really beautiful, colorful Puerto Rican beach bar. And what’ve you got? Presto, you have a Victoria’s Secret swim performance.”
This is Victoria’s Secrets first-ever swim special. It will air on Feb. 26th on CBS.
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio & Other Angels Heat Up The Runway
- The 2014 Victoria’s Secret fashion show shined bright in London
- Gisele Bundchen: From Victoria’s Secret to NFL Wife
- Victoria’s Secret Fantasy Bra through the years
- Adriana Lima, ‘Angels’ Rock Victoria’s Secret Show
It will include Angel favorites Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Behati Prinsloo, Lily Aldridge and Joan Smalls, among others. Maroon 5 is the other musical guest.